[Svo] Emmisions {1}

I'll be running this test on my Engle 55 cam'd 88 XR, my Engle 55 cam'd 84
SVO, and my 87 GT 5.0'd 86 Lincoln Continental, soon. The emmissions dyno
got dropped at my mechanic's (my second home) place Friday afternoon.

Dave
Home Page:    http://www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton
Subscriptions to the SVO or TC Listservers:
http://www.Smartworx.com/Listserver