[Svo] To Mike Ferrara {1}

Mike,
	There's been a lot of talk lately on the Ford 2.3
Turbo lists about your treatment of Joe Morgan and Ford
2.3Ts in general.  I have a lot of respect for the imports,
but I do think that the Fords have not been given their
due in your magazine.  I buy it occasionally at the news-
stand, but have not subscribed because of this.  Unless
you would like to formally state that the magazine is
strictly for imports, what would you think about including
us a little more?  I promise I'll subscribe if you do ;-).
Later...