[Svo] Vinyl 84 Headliner falling down {2}

Jon...

Uh, I've had good luck with the 3M spray adhesive that's available at
most good auto stores. I did this on my `79 w/ vinyl headliner. You've
got to totally remove the liner and cardboard from the car out the
hatch. Peel the rest of the liner off the cardboard and roll it up.
Spray about the first 2 feet then start to unroll it back on the
cardboard a couple of feet at a time.

Mikey
`84

"My car's not leaking, it's marking it's territory!"