[Svo] What do I have {1}

Some of this I've posted before but I don't know who got it. I'm posting
it again because I have the below mentioned "C" hose sitting in my
garage that I can't use. It's obsolete and I'm sure someone out there
with a 2.3 can use it. I just haven't a clue what it's for. If you have
a 2.3 other than SVO, it may fit your car. Check and see. It was listed
as an inlet or outlet heater hose for a 2.3 turbo w/ ac I think. I'll
sell it at cost w/ free shipping if anyone wants it

--"Weird" shaped heater hose, PN???