[Svo] Ford 2.3 Turbos {1}

Mike,

For the past couple of months I have been hearing of good things coming from
your magazine on Ford 2.3 Turbos, Specifically Joe Morgans Pinto. Joe is
leading the way of the American turbos and bringing alot of people with him.
I believe that the Ford 2.3 market is growing and it will be profitable for
you magazine not to ignore. I have looked through your magazine at the stand
many times but will not subscibe until my car or others like mine appear more
often.

Richard Stark
AKLARION@aol.com
'86 Thunderbird TurboCoupe