[Svo] PCV valve question... {2}

I don't know about the PCV, but if you've got an 84-85 SVO or Turbo Coupe
they were notorious for having problems with the valve seals which resulted
in smoke on startup.

Most everyone I know in this area has had them replaced by now.

Rod

At 11:36 10/28/97 -0800, you wrote:

>Has anyone experienced a leaky PCV valve that results in a little oil
>burning on engine startup?
>
>TIA
>
>Andrew

Rod Lilak		|  MooseWare Personal Computer Solutions
Voice (719) 685-9174    |  Custom Software for Vertical  Markets

It's not just Software - It's MOOSEWARE !