[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Thuderbolt question
- To: Chris Roth <caroth@holly.ColoState.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Thuderbolt question
- From: Carl Morris <Carl_Morris@StorTek.Com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 14:19:00 -0700
- Organization: Storage Technology Corporation
- References: <199710291744.JAA03714@lists1.best.com> <199710301618.IAA08779@lists1.best.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Chris Roth wrote:
> >Hey, so when did you get the Contour?
> Actually, I pick it up this Friday at noon, the dealer prep has not been
> done yet. We choose the Black one because we already have a silver and red
> SVO. I really started looking into the Contour about 2 months ago. It is
> inevitable to have to get a four door (baby thing) and I did not want
> another used car and cannot afford a SUV. We settled on the SVT model
> because of the power and styling. By the way, there is no bun in the oven
> yet, but we are trying.
Hmmm, I just thought it was interesting because I had seriously
wanted one at one time. My mom's Mystique really impressed me when
she bought it. Now I've just decided not to worry about new cars
for a while...we'll just have to be happy with the Legend ;-).
> Heather takes the LSAT on December 3rd? and is applying to 7 Law schools in
> Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. We will see where we go from there.
Cool, we'll be excited to see what happens...