Re: Thuderbolt question

Chris Roth wrote:

> >Hey, so when did you get the Contour?
>
> Actually, I pick it up this Friday at noon, the dealer prep has not been
> done yet.  We choose the Black one because we already have a silver and red
> SVO.  I really started looking into the Contour about 2 months ago.  It is
> inevitable to have to get a four door (baby thing) and I did not want
> another used car and cannot afford a SUV.  We settled on the SVT model
> because of the power and styling.  By the way, there is no bun in the oven
> yet, but we are trying.

Hmmm, I just thought it was interesting because I had seriously
wanted one at one time.  My mom's Mystique really impressed me when
she bought it.  Now I've just decided not to worry about new cars
for a while...we'll just have to be happy with the Legend ;-).

> Heather takes the LSAT on December 3rd? and is applying to 7 Law schools in
> Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas.  We will see where we go from there.

Cool, we'll be excited to see what happens...