Re: STICKIE DOT's!

Dear Chris,
Was reading your post on tires and thought I would mention that I sold my '86
and can now sell my Autocross stuff.
If you are planning a trip to Phoenix stop by.
I have "for the pick-up driving" SVO owner an interesting offer!
4 Goodyear GS-CS 225/50ZR16 mounted on Rondal (SVO offest) "directional
cooling wheels, Autopower "SCCA bolt -in" cage, Greggs panhard par,
Susspenion
Tech rear sway, Motorsport Alum Driveshaft,  Front and rear strut tower
braces
and a VERY New Motorsport 8.8 with 4.10's , discs, HP lower bars and Police
uppers. May sell as a package for $1300.00 (maybe)
Give me a call
Mark
(602) 786-6031