SVO List

Hey Guys,
	Just bored from lack of SVO mail, I assume the
reason for which is yet another list server crash ;-).
The last thing I saw was Dave's ad for the book that
whover it was put together for the 2.3T.  I'll probably
buy it, just for another resource.  We'll see what
all the self proclaimed "gurus" came up with ;-).
Any thoughts or humorous anecdotes?

On a non-Ford note, I fixed an oil leak, and changed the
plugs and ran some injector cleaner through the old Legend
we bought.  Really nice car to work on (spark plugs at least),
and drive...

I'm anxious to hear Chris' new-owner report on the Contour
SVT...