SVO: Rear Caliper Rebuild

In my fall PM I determined that one of the rear calipers isn't holding firmly
when the emergency brake is applied.

When I look back on when I did the rear brakes it is quite possible that I
made the
mistake of not bringing the adjustment in less the 3/32" before applying the
brakes and the self-adjuster may be pulled out.

I've got the factory manuals and the caliper refurb doesn't look all that bad -
but I'm not sure about finding the parts. Does anyone have any recommendations
for shops that do rebuilds ?

Rod
Rod Lilak		|  MooseWare Personal Computer Solutions
Voice (719) 685-9174    |  Custom Software for Vertical  Markets

It's not just Software - It's MOOSEWARE !