Re: SVO: CRASH!!!!!

On Tue, 4 Nov 1997, Tim Smith wrote:

> Moving to Boston I Totalled my 88 Cougar
> & Uhaul trailer...Spun out cause the trailer
> just started fishtaillin after a simple lane change! Whoa nelly...ended

Ouch..That happens when you put too high of a percentage of weight behind
the axle of the trailer, for future referance.

> up in the fast lane
> (on RT 84 Stafford Springs, CT.) Almost facing
> traffic! Didn`t hit anything...no damage...cept
> car wouldn`t start!!! OH S**T  Here comes a
> GM byproduct CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That5 would REALLY suck.

not to change the subject, but damn Tim, whats the deal with your SVO?
Figure it out yet?

	TO4 and big intercooler in the works!!! wooo hooo!!
->86 Escort......
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine!