Re: SVO: RE: Re: RE: Rear Caliper Rebuild

In a message dated 97-11-05 01:15:40 EST, Mike.Ray@skycell.com writes:

<< Dave, I only keep clips o' junk in a .doc file. Below is what I was
 basing my info on.....

 Just a note for everyone on the list, You can buy both New and rebuilt
 calipers for your SVO or Lincoln Mark VII for $14 and change(plus a $21
 core
 charge>refunded with core) From Trak Auto.
 Paul (SVO8ntno50@aol.com)

 Paul, were these for the back too???

 Mike    >>

Those were only the front calipers, the rear ones are much higher but I dont
remember the price(less than $150 each I believe) and the core charge is
significant so you'll want to turn your old ones in.
I have nothing to do today, I will call Trak and pep boys and find out how
much they are and post it to the list later.

Paul
Red 86 (still with optional overhead skidmarks)