turbo

Cory
	I have been following you emails to your friends and fellow 2.3 owners.
I would like to have some information about putting in a turbo. I bought
a well used Turbo Coupe because the Turbo only has 10k miles. The rest
of the car has 149K. My idea is to remove the turbo and computer box,
etc and put it in a mustang that already has a rebuilt engine. You could
save me a lot of problems if you would let me in on any mistakes that
you made, or any problems that you encountered. At least that would be a
few less that I would normally make.
	I was looking at headers for a Turbo but $595 was a bit too much for
me. Any commments or suggestions would be helpful.
thanks Joe McMullen