Re: SVO: Tiny Avenger 3

There is also supposed to be an article in the Dec '97 Turbo & Peformance
about a 'Tiny Avenger' project involving an SVO. Has anyone seen this yet ?

At 10:47 11/6/97 -0800, you wrote:

>At SEMA, my good buddy Neil Chirico got the new December 1997 issue of
>Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords with part 3 of this "on-the-edge-of-our-seats"
>article. :)
>
>Stay tuned....
>

>Jim Dvorak
>'86 Shadow Blue -- 1 of 69 -- Slightly Modified
>Mustang SVO...Because there's more to driving than just straight ahead!
>(Temporary Offline) http://www.mustangsvo.org ***  http://www.fordcarclubs.org

Rod Lilak		|  MooseWare Personal Computer Solutions
Voice (719) 685-9174    |  Custom Software for Vertical  Markets

It's not just Software - It's MOOSEWARE !