turbo swap follow up Q's

Cory & friends,
        I have a 1988 TC And want to swap in the turbo in a 88 Mustang.
Present
Mustang engine has only 3k miles on rebuild. It is balanced with Wiseco
pistons and long rod combo. With 272/280 motorsport cam, and large
valves, I had to use a crane HI-6 and a timing computer to circumvent
EEC-IV timimg control which defaults at 10 degrees with these changes.
Mustang has speed density. Will turbo vane system require similar bypass
of computer timing control, or will it adapt to changes like 5.0 mass
air? Also milled head by 40 thousands to increase compression to approx
10-1. Can I double up on Fel-Pro head gaskets to lower compression or
does someone make a thicker head gasket? Don't want to tear down to
change these expensive pistons. Or can I run with high compression at
the max of 15 lb. boost? My MSD non-programmable timing computer can
retard the timing by 4 degrees but higher numbered chips are available.
This is via a manually operated switch not tied to boost.
Thanks Joe McMullen