SVO: Oil pan Question.

I'd like to drop the pan and do a general health check on the bottom end of my
SVO. Maybe replace the oil pump with a high volume unit while I'm in there.

Is it really necessary to drop the rack and the sway bar in order to remove
the pan with the engine still in the car ? The factory book says so, but
that seems like a lot of trouble.

Rod

Rod Lilak		|  MooseWare Personal Computer Solutions
Voice (719) 685-9174    |  Custom Software for Vertical  Markets

It's not just Software - It's MOOSEWARE !