More swap

I am having trouble with e-mail last message didn't go through.
The Mustang does not have distributorless system, I will use the
distributor out of the TC. Also the SCCA rules do not allow nitrous. I
am planing on running in C-Prepared class against 5.0 Mustangs. I am
hoping that with the 4cylinder turbo the light weight will make up for
the lack of horsepower. Currently i have been only a 1/2 sec off the big
boys on a 45 sec course. What do you think of doubling up on head
gaskets to reduce my high compression? Haven't had any detonation
problems by using Sunoco 94 with octane boost
thanks Joe McMullen