SVO: Re: Aligment Specs for 1988 TC ??

I don't know if this really applies but I used to mess around with lowered
911's quite a bit and they always had a problem with bump steer when you
lowered them, the geometry of the rack's tie rods would get screwed up, too
much angle on the tie rods would cause this and the only solution was to use
rack spacers too get back to the original angle for the rods.  I don't think
adding a lot of toe-in will cure it, too much will start scrubbing the
outside edges of the tire.  Adding caster may help, again on the 911 we
could never get enough, actually had to enlarge the bolt holes at the top of
the strut.

Ric-