SVO: Car Craft

here is what I sent to CC!

	I was told about the comment you made on page 17 of the December issue
concerning the Mustang SVO.  For approximately 4 years I was a subscriber to
your magazine.  I felt you had some good articles especially one a few years
back about good buys in a salvage yard.  The reason I canceled my
subscription is because I found you publication very biased towards General
Motors.  Some recent vehicles I own and have owned are as follows, 3 Mustang
GT's, 2 Camaro Z-28's, 2 Mustang SVO's, and an Eclipse Turbo.  Obviously I am
not a Ford or Chevy man!  Your readers are getting old.  You better change
your ways before they all die!

	Anyway, I love my Mustang SVO's!  After owning an Eclipse Turbo, which I
felt was a very nice car, I realized just how much the SVO was before its
time.  Your so called comments may get a few laughs from some of your less
educated readers.  But as for those of us who don't want to "join the in
crowd" we know one of the best all around cars when we see one.  Bring out
your 5.0 and we will race on of the local country roads here in Pennsylvania.
 Try not wrap your GT around a tree at the first corner!

PS
 A few weeks ago one of your readers asked me where he can get a hood like
mine.  He then asked if it was a new style they just started making?!