SVO leather seats

Just got my leather seat covers from E & G classics today...and they're
already installed on an old worn set of cloth seats I had...ready to go
back in the car (as soon as I paint the darn thing that is :0 )!! They
look GREAT!!

E & G did an excellent job on these puppies. Well worth the money. They
only had 10 sets made as of last Friday morning...and a friend told me,
he bought the 6th set last Friday afternoon. Hopefully, they'll see
there's a few of us out here that are restoring these cars.

Now, maybe we can get some other vendors to take notice that we need
parts reproduced for these rare vehicles we seem to be obsessed with.

If you make it...we will buy it. :)

Bud Morton
86 SVO 2R
85 SVO 4E