SVO: RE: 16V Head

Chris,

	It boils down to money, Designing a 16v head that can be placed into
production is a multi-million dollar venture. If you stand in the shoes of
FoMoCo. There is no logical reason to build a high performance aftermarket
head for an engine that is no longer produced (2.3 Turbo). As I recall, (and
Lee may correct me on this) The project where our piece of history came from
had well over a $100,000 budget. That was just for development of 3 heads that
never made it to production. If you really want a 16v head in a SVO you may
want to consider going to England and getting a 2.0L cosworth motor. If that
don't float your boat, the point is pretty much moot.

-Weber