SVO: 16 valve head

My thoughts are that if a 16 valve head was able to be produced Esslinger
would have already done it because they are in the racing game and have the
resources and clientel that would purchase such a product.

One the other hand Esslinger does make an all aluminium 8 valve head, I'm
not sure if this is a cast piece or billit machined jewel. Has anyone on
this list tried to run one these??? I would think that they would be worth
it for the weight savings alone not to mention their potenial to reduce
detonation by lowering combustion chamber temps.(aluminium being a better
heat conductor and all)

I don't think they are for the street driven car though but maybe i'm wrong.
Dean84286SVO