SVO w/ABS

        Hey Everyone,
  With all this talk about axles with ABS rings and all, it got me thinking.
Has anyone tried installing the MkVII ABS system on their SVO?  Since almost
all the parts are the same, it should bolt right on with a little wiring
work.  I know the Evolution SVO had ride control from a T-bird, but did it
have ABS too?  If so, what system did he use?  The ABS would make braking
even better than it already is.  As it is, an SVO can stop on a dime, and
pick it up too.  With ABS, it should be able to give change!  :)

                                                Bug Bug