SVO: Upgrade turbo's

        Ok Everyone,
  I'm trying to put my motor together for the Pinto.  Does anyone have any
upgrade turbo's laying around they would like to part with, or do I have a
better chance of catching Polio?  If not, are there any other cars I can
snag a turbo from that would outflow the stock one?  I can make a flange
adapter, so that's not a problem.  I can get Saab 900 turbo's all day long
practically for free.  Does anyone know what type or flow these are?  Any
other turbo's that might work.  Remember, VERY tight budget here so a new
one is out of the question for now.
                                                Bug Bug