Re: SVO w/ABS

Chris Costanzo wrote:

>         Hey Everyone,
>   With all this talk about axles with ABS rings and all, it got me thinking.
> Has anyone tried installing the MkVII ABS system on their SVO? <snip>

I was also thinking, if junkyard ABS stuff is out there that fits on
our cars, it doesn't seem like it would be too hard for a hacker that
liked to get his hands dirty to put the axles w/rings and sensors on,
and make a simple traction control system.  I don't mean a complicated
one that lets off the gas for you, I just mean a simple one that would
open the wastegate whenever slip got too high.  I guess you'd also have
to have rings and sensors on the front, thought, so you'd have a signal
to compare against :-(.