Re: SVO: 2.3L parts

FYI,

    I just received a catalog from Racer Walsh (not sure how or why).
The prices seem very reasonable, and they sound like a quality outfit.
The back of the catalog is dedicated to the 2.3L motors.  I may end up
getting some things from them shortly (when funds allow).  If so, I'll
be sure to let you know about their service and parts...

    Just my $.02 worth...

    -Kenny