Re: SVO: Possible Clogged Exhaust?

Chris,

   I appreciate you responding so quickly!  Thanks!  Do you know where I
can get a 3" downpipe for cheap?  I've seen them for about $130 bucks,
but isn't it just a piece of bent 3" pipe?  Can a muffler shop make one
for cheap?  I had the dual exhuast for my 65 Stang done for less than
$130--and its completely custom.  Help?!

   Thanks again for your words of wisdom
   --kenny

   ps.  How do you like the Contour SVT?!