Re: SVO: Possible Clogged Exhaust?

>    1) How can I determine if its the exhaust?
>
>    2) Do any of you agree with this diagnosis?

        It is very possible that your catalytic converter is clogged.  Best
way to check is to unbolt the headpipe from the turbo and hang it out of the
way somehow, then drive the car.  If you have your power back (and then
some) your exhaust was clogged.  If not, you have another problem.  The car
will be a bit loud on this drive though :)

                                                        Bug Bug