Re: SVO: 2.3L parts RacerWalsh Catalog

> www.racerwalsh.com

When I was young (and even more of a pain in the ass), these people were
nice to me even when I was not being nice.  Hey, who said that?

A good company, definitely.

Be sure to ask those on the list who have combinations that are working
well, before dropping the price of a complete rebuild on their stroker kits
and what not, that's really geared more towards the high RPM, normally
aspirated sprint car. Whew...

Just be sure you know what you want, and where it will take you, before
spending big money.  And this applies to any vendor.  The best ones will
advise you not to buy parts that are at cross purposes to your intended
result.

Dave
http://www.SmartWorx.com/Listservers