Re: SVO: Upgrade turbo's

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997, Chris Costanzo wrote:

> T4 stuff is on Deisel trucks.
>
>         T4's on diesel trucks?  WOO HOO!!!  The garage space I rent for
> storage is smack dab in the middle of a Diesel truck scrap yard.

Lucky you!  Now you jus need to know what to look for.  How did u find out
what one you had? what kind of turbo is it? one of those Holsets with
likea 12" compressor diameter:)

> >Alas, finally there is someone here cheaper than me!!!!!:)
>         Not cheap,  "Financially challenged"  ;)

hehehe.....I sit there and look at all these cars at the trackl and say
"Damn, if I only had that kinda money."
I'm sure yhou know what I mean, Chris.  you had your pinto to the track?
its amazing how fast you can make a car go without alot of money.

	Big intercooler ON!
	T4 Compressor soon to be on!
-85.5 Escort, SOLD!
-85 Merkur, let the modding begin!