Re: SVO: 2.3L parts RacerWalsh Catalog

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997, Dave Compton wrote:
> well, before dropping the price of a complete rebuild on their stroker kits
> and what not, that's really geared more towards the high RPM, normally
> aspirated sprint car. Whew...

How did eveyone get talkin about strokers?  But at anyrate, I didnt think
a stroker would be bad in the turbo 2.3 world, but you must ask yourself
"whats the point?".  if you want more power, look to your turbo and
related parts first, and my understanding was that once you went as far as
you can practically go with jus turbo stuff, then look at a bigger motor.

	Big intercooler ON!
	T4 Compressor soon to be on!
-85.5 Escort, SOLD!
-85 Merkur, let the modding begin!