SVO: Comments

Following is my email to Car Craft:

Issue: December '97, pg. 17

Folks,

I am writing to you to express my disgust of your derogatory comment toward
a great vehicle, the Mustang SVO.  It is not in the best taste to put down
a vehicle that is so great in so many ways.  As of late, turbocharged 2.3
litre-powered vehicles have grown quite a following for their superior
designs, and simple modifications.  These cars deserve better publicity
than you have given them.  Not only have you lost subscribers but also
integrity with your foolish "big block is better" attitude.  I'll make
extra sure to never purchase Car Craft from the newstand.

Regards,

Brian Guild
Turbo Thunderbird HomePage Administrator