Best SVO?

Reading the last few posts on SVO 4-sale has prompted me to ask all the
experts:
What is the best overall or most highly coveted SVO to get?   It appears
it'd be the 85.5.  I like the flush headlights, but were there any limited
models, colors, options, etc?

Lookin' at recent posts, I guess there's a little ill feelings towards the
5.0 and 4.6 crowd?  When I do get my SVO, I guess I can talk smack about
them too.  ;-)

BTW:  Anyone interested in an '84 GT350 (20th Anniversary Mustang)?
        - DAve
       '96 Cobra Convertible  (RSS)   #1803    SCOA
       Fender Flares                 Factory cooling 100%
       Air silencer history                  Cobra floor matts
       Re-wired driving lamps                      Synthetics
       Hood intact!!
       :-) ear to ear!
       '89 & '90 SHO                               SHO Registry
       '84 20th Anniversary Mustang          20th AOA
       '84 XR1000