Re: SVO: Upgrade turbo's

 one of those Holsets with
>likea 12" compressor diameter:)

        I'm not sure off hand, but I think it is a Garret, and yes, IT'S
HUGE!  It has like a 10" compressor and weighs about 35 pounds.  WAY too big
for a 2.3.  It looks just like that one from the big block Vette.  It came
from a Mack with a HUGE straight six diesel.

        I looked down at the yard and no dice.  No turbo trucks in there
right now.  Guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open.

                                                        Bug Bug