Re: SVO: Upgrade turbo's

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997, Chris Costanzo wrote:

>  one of those Holsets with
> >likea 12" compressor diameter:)
> >

>         I'm not sure off hand, but I think it is a Garret, and yes, IT'S
> HUGE!  It has like a 10" compressor and weighs about 35 pounds.  WAY too big
> for a 2.3.  It looks just like that one from the big block Vette.  It came
> from a Mack with a HUGE straight six diesel.

oh, is it one of those dual inlet turbine ones and stuff? with like a 4 or
5" inlet on the compressor? Our junkyard has one of those but its a spare
for their semi.
You could prolly sell it to those idiots with the hondas if you wanted:)

	Big intercooler ON!
	T4 Compressor soon to be on!
-85.5 Escort, SOLD!
-85 Merkur, let the modding begin!