SVO: camshaft

Well,

Just got the word today, I've got a couple of flattened lobes on my cam.
Since I've got to replace it anyway, I think I'll go with a "hotter" cam.
I know there's been some talk on a couple of cams, and testing on a couple,
but I've lost all my emails. Could someone please send me copies if they
have them (off-list, please). Along the same lines, I know we've got a
couple of people on list who sell cams.  Could ya'll contact me, too?
(again, off-line)

Thanks

James Reese

james@reese.org