Re: SVO: RE: Re: Related Driving light question

<< Wrong, I owned a 89 5.0 (and have worked on several) and only the
 inside marker flashed.  My 85 SVO uses the outside marker to blink
 and my 86 SVO uses the inside.  I have noticed the the outside
 markers are very bright, but I think the guy before me installed the
 wrong bulbs.

 >... but I do know that when the regular mustangs got the aero
 > lights ('87??), this was standard.
 Chris Roth
 98 Black Contour SVT
 85 Bright Red SVO
 86 Silver Metallic SVO
 http://holly.colostate.edu/~caroth >>

                 My '87 LX turbo 4-pot conversion car has the inside lights
blink for the turn signals. Those are the only two that do that. It did this
fresh from the factory too.

-Corey-
'87 LX Sporting an '88 Turbo 4
'95 GTS