Re: Best SVO?

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997, DAve wrote:

> Lookin' at recent posts, I guess there's a little ill feelings towards the
> 5.0 and 4.6 crowd?  When I do get my SVO, I guess I can talk smack about
> them too.  ;-)

I dont mind 5.0's, as I think they are pretty cool, but the average 5.0
owner is a high school kid that had his mommy buy the car, and thinks his
Flowmasterd 14 sec car is a rocket, and nothing else is better.
So its not that the 5.0 sux, its the attitude.  The 4.6 I think is cool
too(Cobra), but I wouldn't want to pay for one.

	Big intercooler ON!
	T4 Compressor soon to be on!
-85.5 Escort, SOLD!
-85 Merkur, let the modding begin!