Re: SVO: Possible Clogged Exhaust?

Chris,

   Would you happen to have the URL for Classic Corral's webpage?  I can't seem to
find it--even when using a search tool.  I think I'll order there 3" downpipe!  Also,
they have a strut-tower brace I am considering.  But I need to know if I will be able
to use my intercooler with it.  Know anything about it?  Lastly (sorry for all my
questions!), where is your TC intercooler located?  Was it tough to install?

   Again, thanks for ALL your help!!!

   --Kenny