SVO: ATR and ETS exhaust

I finally got my hybred exhaust installed.  I used the ETS 3" down pipe
with high flow CAT and the ATR 2.5" CAT Back system.  This system is much
more responsive than my rusted out, oil clogged original, (big surprise
huh)?  As you have alreay read by an earlier writer, the fit from the CAT
back is a little tricky.  I'll be working on the final fitting tomorrow.
Other than the mufflers hanging to low and the tight fit, I really like the
system.

Monty
86 SVO