Re: SVO: ATR and ETS exhaust

I have a MAC Flowpath cat back on my 86. I had a custom Y-pipe made and the
rest back is all bolt on. Clearance is excellent(even plenty of room for the
aluminum driveshaft) fit is excellent and the sound is great (to me at least)
at idle it sounds like a V-8. I had a noticeable increase in performance too.
The previous owner had put on flowmasters and they were totally rusted
out(back of muffler missing completely). Thought I would post this for anyone
interested. It is not an expensive upgrade to do.

Paul
Red 86