Re: SVO: ATR and ETS exhaust

Along the lines of what Paul is talking about,  the Dynomax Turbo tube
exhaust is only like $130 for both sides with mufflers!!!  You would have
to have a Y-pipe made and turbo tubes are LOUD, but hey this is CHEAP!

Also, I don't have any experience with the ATR system, but for the cost of
it, it should fit perfectly.  So far I've heard about two people who own it
and have reservations.  Maybe you guys should contact ATR and recommend the
necessary changes.  You could be helping out future customers, and maybe
they'll help you out too!

Dave
http://www.SmartWorx.com/Listservers