Re: SVO: hard shifting?

At 12:42 11/12/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Problem: My car, while both warm and cold, is not going into gear every
>time unless I kill the motor (1st gear) or adjust RPMs to ease shifting.
>It started not going into gear in the city after several hours of
>driving in the rain. With the clutch all the way in, the car started
>pulling forward alittle. It did this for 30 min of city driving and went

I've noticed that when the ATF used in the tranny gets more than a few years old
it starts to lose its lubrication quality and get sticky.
Each time I've seen this, a change of fluid was all it took to return to smooth
shifting.

Rod
Rod Lilak		|  MooseWare Personal Computer Solutions
Voice (719) 685-9174    |  Custom Software for Vertical  Markets

It's not just Software - It's MOOSEWARE !