SVO: Images

This is for all you guys who don't have magazine subscriptions.

I stored(or a least I'm starting to) some acticles on a web server I have access to.  There are a couple of articles out there that we've been talking about and more will follow when I get a chance to scan them in.  I have about 2 gig's worth of space available so if anybody would like to post a picture of there car or something let me know.  I'd sure like to see some of them.

Anyway, you can access the files by entering the following URL

http:\\dev.dms2.com

As might be obvious, select the SVO subdirectory and have fun.

I don't think I'm doing anything here which would bother anybody but just in case please keep it down.

It's in pretty raw form here but eventually I'll get a chance to put a front end on it.  For now it works.

Ron L.
85.5 SVO