Re: SVO: ATR and ETS exhaust

>Could you please point me in the direction of any yards with 5.0/SVO
Mustangs lying around.

        5.0's?  Sure.  Call any local full service junkyard.  They have
them, but no U-Pull It that I've ever seen has them.  SVO's?  Not a chance.
Never seen one in either except one that rolled over and slid into a tree
sideways.  The car came it, they took the rear and front suspension and
crushed it the next day.  A real shame, but that car was toast.
                                                Bug Bug