Re: Colorado Region Winter Series Autox/Trials Schedule!

On Nov 12, 22:38, Chris Roth wrote:
> Subject: Re: Colorado Region Winter Series Autox/Trials Schedule!
> Gary,
>
> Are you on every FOrd list like me?  I get a message from my server
> saying that I have over 500k in messages, usually over 200 messages.

Well, I'm subscribed to the SHOTimes and Contour lists, but I'm nomail on both,
there's way too much spam traffic on these two for the limited amount of time I
can spend on the Internet. I monitor the SVO and EEC-IV discussion lists.

> Now that I have the SVT Contour, I would like to come out and try my
> luck with your sport. Later.

Cool, the SVT should be a fine Solo Trials car, bring it out!

Gary M.