Re: SVO: ATR and ETS exhaust

Alright, I do know of 1 SVO/5.0 yard up in New Hampshire.  There called Mernard Auto sales and the number is....

603-887-4049

A word of caution though, it seems to take'm a while to warm up to outsiders.

By the way, anybody in NJ looking for a very clean 79 Malibu wagon with a rebuilt (and very detailed) small block and rally wheels.  Used to belong to my Grandfather and I just couldn't sell it without doing a little work which then led to a lot more work.

Ron L.
85.5 SVO