SVO: RE: Vortech Aftercooler

Actually, I thought it was a real shame that they didn't add the
throttle body and the aftercooler separtely. I would of liked to see the
effects of each part separatley. And if you put dry ice on the
intercooler does it not restrict the amount of air flow through the
intercooler?

Dennis.
84 SVO, Silver