RE: SVO: hard shifting?

Hi all, Thanks for all the great input. I crawled under the car today
(it's like cold here in DC now) There was Dextron in it but it seemed to
be low. I checked the `84 shop manual. This is the correct fluid for the
car as per the book.

I was so happy with Mobil 1 in the motor that I went out and bought $18
worth of Mobile synthetic ATF and dumped 2.6l of it in there after
draining the old stuff. So far, so good. The problem has been sporadic
so it could be a few days till I see weather or not it did anything.

O, I checked out all the clutch cables. All happy looking there. I'll
pull up on the adjuster tonight and see iffin that helps.

FYI all. I ran my car up to six grand on the tach for the first time
last night. I've had the car two years! Kissem gas mileage bye-bye from