Re: SVO: Vortech Aftercooler

Worth the money depends on who is buying it and their budget. I dont know if
its worth it for a 2.3 Turbo(btw, I am pissed at MMFF, still have not gotten
my issue and I subscribe-better off buying from the newstand) But on the
application its intended for (supercharged V8) its worth an easy Half second
off your quarter mile ET. I have seen 5 of these installed at a friends shop
and too say the least, I am impressed with the results. Expensive, Yes but I
can see one for my LX in the future. Just have to save my Dimes.

Paul
86 Red